ANST Neurotechnology Focus Group
With rapid technological developments changing the landscape of modern neuropsychology, the ANST Neurotechnology Interest Group is the first special interest group for trainees who have an interest in the intersection of technology and neuropsychology. Supporting trainees in neurotechnology is critically important, particularly given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the recently established mandate that the revision of the Education and Training Guidelines in Clinical Neuropsychology (Houston Conference Guidelines) at the Minnesota 2022 Conference. The ANST Neurotechnology Focus Group enables trainees at all levels to engage in discussions and collaborative projects involving technology and neuropsychology. Membership highlights include:
- An interactive community and resources to support topics most relevant to training in neurotechnology.
- Access to a collaborative learning environment, in which trainees may learn from leaders in the field who are conducting research, advancing teleneuropsycholoy and incorporation of other technologies in neuropsychology, as well as innovative technologists in other fields.
- Regular didactic, colloquia, open forums, and access to resources that are available to all ANST members so that they may network with other trainees and experts.
- An Ask the Expert Q&A series where pediatric neuropsychologists will provide a written response to trainee-led questions related to training, research, and clinical practice in pediatric neuropsychology.
- A regular virtual journal club that is moderated by one of the ANST Pediatric Focus Group administrators and allows for members to interact at their level of comfort.
- Opportunities to communicate with ANST and SCN leadership to provide updates and ideas of important initiatives.
Anst neurotechnology focus group Media
Digital and Compensatory Technologies to Advance Treatment in Mild Cognitive Impairment
Hosted by: the ANST Neurotechnology
and Aging Focus Groups
Speaker: Kayci Vickers, PhD
ANST Neurotechnology Focus Group Leadership
|Laura Campbell||Junior Trainee||2021-2023|
|Shifali Singh, PhD||Senior Trainee||2021-2023|
|Laura Germine, PhD||Faculty Advisor||2021-2023|
|Amelia Nelson, PhD||SCN EAC Advisor||2021-2023|
How does Slack work?
Slack is a free and easy to-use digit platform that makes communicating and organizing information with others simple. You can download the Slack program at https://slack.com/. The Slack App is available for download on Apple and Android devices. Downloading slack before joining an ANST Focus Group will make the process easier. Learn more about how to use Slack here.