ANST Pediatric Focus Group
Although pediatric neuropsychology is a rapidly growing field that is in high demand, training to become a pediatric neuropsychologist can be challenging due to the limited number and often small size of graduate programs and training sites. The ANST Pediatric Focus Group was created to better support trainees who are interested in pursuing a career in pediatric neuropsychology. Membership highlights include:
- An interactive community and resources to support topics most relevant to training in pediatric neuropsychology.
- Access to a collaborative learning environment, in which trainees may learn from leaders in the field who are conducting research and practicing within a wide range of clinical pediatric settings.
- Regular didactic, colloquia, open forums, and access to resources that are available to all ANST members so that they may network with other trainees and experts.
- An Ask the Expert Q&A series where pediatric neuropsychologists will provide a written response to trainee-led questions related to training, research, and clinical practice in pediatric neuropsychology.
- A regular virtual journal club that is moderated by one of the ANST Pediatric Focus Group administrators and allows for members to interact at their level of comfort.
- Opportunities to communicate with ANST and SCN leadership to provide updates and ideas of important initiatives.
ANST Pediatric Focus Group Leadership
|Jordan Pincus||Junior Trainee||2022-2024|
|Amanda Child, PhD||Senior Trainee||2020-2022|
|Sarah Murphy||Faculty Advisor||2019-2024|
|Alexander Tan, PhD||SCN EAC Advisor||2021-2024|
How does Slack work?
Slack is a free and easy to-use digit platform that makes communicating and organizing information with others simple. You can download the Slack program at https://slack.com/. The Slack App is available for download on Apple and Android devices. Downloading slack before joining an ANST Focus Group will make the process easier. Learn more about how to use Slack here.