Other Listservs of Interest
SCN (Division 40) offers four listservs that are open to all interested individuals: the ANST listserv, the Women in Neuropsychology (WIN) listserv, Ethnic Minority Affairs (EMA) Interest Group listserv, and the SCNNEURONEWS listserv. Subscribe by visiting the APA Divisions’ listserv page. Scroll down to find DIV40 and SCNNEURONEWS and select the lists to which you wish to apply. You will need to create a login (which is separate from your APA login).
PEDS NPSY Listserv
Information on issues relevant to pediatric neuropsychology. Subscribe by sending the message “SUBSCRIBE PED-NPSY (your first and last name)” to email@example.com. You will subsequently receive an e-mail containing instructions for you to follow in order to confirm your subscription.
Subscribe by sending an email with the message “SUBSCRIBE + the name of listserv (see below listserv titles in bold) + your first and last name (e.g. SUBSCRIBE APAGSINTERNSHIP Robert Paulson) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APAGSINTERNSHIP: for current internship students.
- EARLYCAREER: For early career psychologists.
- MENTORS: for connecting with a professional psychologist.
- PSYCGRAD: general discussion list for graduate students.
- APAGSINTERNATIONAL: for international students.
- APAGSLGBT: for LGBTQ students.
- APAGSNON-TRAD: for non-traditional students.
APPIC Postdoctoral Listserv
Updates on post-doctoral training issues in professional psychology and post-doc position announcements. You can subscribe by sending a blank email to the following address: email@example.com. You will subsequently receive an e-mail containing instructions for you to follow in order to confirm your subscription.