Visit the Membership Committee page for instructions on joining the division and paying dues.
SCN offers a number of listservs that are open to members, just subscribe to any of the following by visiting the APA Division listserv directory. Locate our division (40) and select the listservs to which you wish to apply. You may need to create a login.
– SCN NeuroNews listserv
– Women in Neuropsychology listserv
– Ethnic Minority Affairs listserv
– Early Career Neuropsychologist Committee listserv
– Association of Neuropsychology Students & Trainees listserv
You can find a PDF link for the brochure on our links page. You may download and print the brochure for free or order printed copies by completing the brochure order form and mailing it in.
Job posts for our website is an initiative in the works. Stay tuned for updates! However, you CAN submit job postings through our monthly SCN membership email (NeuroBlast).
If interested in posting your practice or institution’s neuropsychology related job, please contact us and include:
- a brief description (2-3 short paragraphs maximum) for inclusion in NeuroBlast
- a link to the official job post and/or lengthier job description
Visit the training directory, Education Advisory Committee page or the Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training website for information about training in neuropsychology.
Please contact us with the change(s) that you want to make to your entry.