Practice Advisory Committee Co-Chairs: Nancy Hebben, PhD, ABPP & Darrin Aase, PhD, ABPP
The Practice Advisory Committee is a standing committee that focuses on issues relevant to the clinical practice of neuropsychology. Its purpose is to facilitate the clinical practice mission of Division 40 and address practice-related issues as they arise and to promote the following goals:
- Promote the clinical understanding of brain-behavior relationships and the scientific basis of such knowledge.
- Promote the recognition of clinical neuropsychology as a practice division and specialty within APA.
- Improve collegiality within the neuropsychological practice community.
- Promote clinical externships, internships, residencies, and post-doctoral training experiences in the neurosciences and neuropsychology consistent with the Houston Guidelines for Specialty Training in Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Webinar from APA on best telepsychology practices
- Webinar from Trust Parma on risk management
- Webinar from the National Register
- NavNeuro Episode focused on state level advocacy for teleneuropsychology, with Dr. Lanca
Practice Advisory Summary Reports:
- APA Division 40 Executive Meeting – Summary Report Winter 2018
- APA Division 40 Executive Meeting – Summary Report Summer 2018
2019 Testing Code Changes:
- Darrin Aase, PhD, ABPP
- Ciaran Considine, PhD, ABPP
- Robert Fabiano, PhD
- Joanne Festa, PhD
- Nancy Hebben, PhD, ABPP
- Steve Honor, PhD, ABPP
- Anthony P. LoGalbo, PhD, ABPP
- Scott Porter, PhD, ABPP
- Ryan Schroeder, PsyD, ABPP
- Michael Westerveld, PhD, ABPP
- Jessica Bair, PhD
- Palak Singh, MS