The Practice Advisory Committee is a standing committee that focuses on issues relevant to the clinical practice of neuropsychology. Its purpose is to facilitate the clinical practice mission of Division 40 and address practice-related issues as they arise and to promote the following goals:
- Promote the clinical understanding of brain-behavior relationships and the scientific basis of such knowledge.
- Promote the recognition of clinical neuropsychology as a practice division and specialty within APA.
- Improve collegiality within the neuropsychological practice community.
- Promote clinical externships, internships, residencies, and post-doctoral training experiences in the neurosciences and neuropsychology consistent with the Houston Guidelines for Specialty Training in Clinical Neuropsychology.
Practice Advisory Summary Reports:
- APA Division 40 Executive Meeting – Summary Report Winter 2018
- APA Division 40 Executive Meeting – Summary Report Summer 2018
2019 Testing Code Changes:
- Darrin Aase, Ph.D.
- Mark Barisa, Ph.D., ABPP
- Robert Fabiano, Ph.D.
- Joanne Festa, Ph.D.
- Steve Honor, Ph.D., ABPP
- Sharon Jung, Psy.D.
- Anthony P. LoGalbo, Ph.D., ABPP
- Ben Johnson-Markve, Psy.D., ABPP
- Scott Porter, Ph.D., ABPP
- David Salisbury, Psy.D., ABPP
- Ryan Schroeder, Psy.D., ABPP
- Jon Thompson, Psy.D., ABPP
- Michael Westerveld, Ph.D., ABPP